I’ve been getting this question a lot over the last few days since I changed my LinkedIn profile to reflect my new work affiliation. I thought I’d take the opportunity to talk a little about how excited I am to be working with RevLocal and what makes this group exceptional in the marketplace.
First, I came to realize that there were several things about what I was doing that weren’t really aligning with my long-term career vision:
- To provide an ongoing, increasingly valuable service to my clients – revolving around helping them sell more product / get more clients
- To be able to work with any kind of client regardless of their industry or location around the world.
- To leverage technology in helping clients market and sell their products, but not be tied to one particular technology or tool.
- To be able to build a sales organization around the service I provide, creating potential opportunities for the quality sales professionals I know.
- To have the freedom to grow my business my own way.
This brings me to RevLocal. Over the past several years I’ve done a ton of work with websites, mobile marketing and social media. I’ve had clients hire me directly to work on their online exposure and have worked with many awesome, cutting-edge tools. Affiliating with RevLocal gives my clients access to a scalable infrastructure with a deep bench of expertise in social media, location enhancement and mobile traffic generation. Because they’ve been in the internet space since the days of Sysops and BBSs (think AOL Online and CompuServe for those of you too young to know those acronyms), they have several assets that create a formidable competitive advantage for my clients:
- Deep SEO / SEM / PPC expertise
- Call center sophistication
- Skilled engineering staff
- Experienced IT Team with demonstrated skills and capacity
- Strong existing cash flow with no venture capital considerations
Bottom line: If you are trying to sell more product, get more clients, generate more traffic – or have a client who is, this platform is the most cost-effective industrial-strength offering I’ve found in the market today. I know that’s a strong statement – but I challenge you to have me back that up.
Visit their site at http://revlocal.com to learn more about their approach, values and resources. As always, feel free to ping me with questions and ideas!